COVID-19 Safety Protocols
While we may be experiencing challenging times, we believe that together, we can get through them. Our practice has always had the very highest of standards when it comes to your health and that has not changed. Every time you visit our office, our primary goal is to ensure your health and your safety.
We want to assure you that we are taking specific measures in addition to our thorough infection control procedures to keep you, our dental team, and our community safe from the spread of COVID-19.
We are not interested in meeting guidelines; we’re driven by the need to exceed them because we know that you and your health are worth the extra effort.
New Protocols for Your Safety
- If you have been feeling ill, please refrain from visiting us for 14 days after symptoms cease.
- We ask you to contact us from your vehicle or outside the office via text or call our office at (360) 752-1600 when you arrive. Our team will give you the okay to come into our reception area.
- We ask all patients and guests of Love Dentistry to wear a mask or face covering upon entrance of the building. If you do not have one, please let our team know and we will bring you a face mask outside.
- Your temperature will be recorded, hand sanitizer will be provided, and a health screening will be completed. All financial and scheduling arrangements will be done when you check in with Jamie or Kailly.
- We will be utilizing contactless HIPAA compliant communication such as online scheduling and text payments.
- To limit exposure, we ask that you visit us alone. If you must be accompanied, we request that friends and family members please wait in the car.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- Social distancing markings have been placed throughout the office for your convenience
- Air-purifying equipment and aerosol-capturing systems are in use to provide the cleanest air for you.
Existing Protocols for Your Safety
- Hand Hygiene
Proper handwashing is one of the most important measures our team takes to prevent the spread of infection. For routine dental exams and nonsurgical procedures, we wash thoroughly with water and hand soap specifically created for healthcare settings.
- Personal Protective Equipment
We possess and use all necessary protective equipment, including face masks, face shields, gloves, protective eyewear, and protective clothing. Worn by our team and changed regularly, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is designed to protect everyone in our practice from exposure to infectious agents.
- Sterilization and Disinfection of Patient-Care Items and Devices
Instruments and equipment used in your care are all regularly sterilized and disinfected to ensure that your health is never at risk. Items such as surgical instruments and mouth mirrors are always sterilized before each use.
- Regular Sanitation:
Common touchpoints, including seating, workspaces, door handles, railings, and restrooms are sanitized on a regular basis by our team with effective cleaning solutions certified to kill viruses.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office today for more information.